To disable the Windows 10 first sign-in animation screen, use one of the two following methods. Through Group Policy or the Registry.
- Run the Local Group Policy Editor (Start > type gpedit.msc)
- Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System
- Select Logon
- Double-click Show first sign-in animation
- In the Show first sign-in animation window, select Disabled and click OK
- Close the Local Group Policy Editor
Navigate to the following key in the registry using regedit.
Create a new DWORD (32bit) value named EnableFirstLogonAnimation and set the value to 0.
You can also use the REG ADD command:
reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon" /v EnableFirstLogonAnimation /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f